9/15 What are some ...

Notifications
Clear all

9/15 What are some tips you have for people who relapsed?

MasterBrain
Admin
Topic starter
(@masterbrain)

Enter your best 3 tips here in detail.

3 Replies
Kirupan
(@kirupan)
Reputable Member

* Don't be too hard on yourself.

If you relapsed, don't feel so bad. Start again. You are doing something that 99% of men don't even think to try about it. I would take every relapse very seriously and again get back to form, but that motivation will not even last for a day. I would relapse on the very first day. Its just like aiming a target blindfolded.

* Make a note of your activities.

If you relapse, check out what's wrong. Find what is the trigger for you. If you are trying for a long streak for a long time, then look back on your progress. Before you would have [email protected] 5 times a day, but you may have [email protected] once in 5 days. That's a good improvement! You are rocking! Find the trigger and remove it. Don't leave the place vacant. Fill it with any habit that you like to do. 

Give yourself some rewards.

Don't set your target as 90 days on the first time. Keep a checkpoint for every 5 days. After reaching 5 days of a streak, give a reward. NO, NOT A VIDE0 OR SOMETHING EROTIC. Something like a good meal in a restaurant, a picnic, etc. It helps in keeping the dopamine level stable.

*BONUS POINT : please don't to edging. This is the one that made me to fail every single time. Relapsing is way more better than edging. Edging always keep your brain in that [email protected] state. Always remember,

ITS NOT OVER WHEN YOU LOSE, BUT ITS OVER WHEN YOU QUIT.

Just try stay on your track; be positive and all will be in front of you one day, bowing down. ALL THE BEST DUDE! YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT MOST DON'T DO. YOUR VICTORY IS NOT SO FAR. MAY YOUR ANCESTORS BE WITH YOU (THE LEGENDARY NOFAPPERS 😉).

MasterBrain
Admin
Topic starter
(@masterbrain)

Well said Kirupan

_.aahilhere._
(@_-aahilhere-_)
Estimable Member

Don't give 

Every time u fail 

Start again 

When u relapsed drink water